APM’s high power, programmable DC power supply series adopts high frequency isolation and active PFC design, which allows the unit to achieve high efficiency at any output point. An optional built-in electronic load feature enables the unit to function as a two-quadrant power supply. Integrated smart 3-stage charging algorithm simulation is suitable for the most common types of batteries on the market. Users can select standard automotive power network voltage curves to do the DUT performance test directly, according to the demand. List and Step modes can be used for auto sequence output.
- Power: 24000-36000 W
- Voltage: 80-1500 V
- Current: 42-1200 A
- 1 Channel
- 150 W models in 50 V / 3 A or 30 V / 5 A configurations
- Low ripple and noise: <500 μVrms/3 mVpp; <2 mArms
- Wide output voltage range: with maximum voltage up to 2000V, ideal for renewable energy, smart grid, and Electric Vehicle (EV) related applications
- High Efficiency and Power Factor: up to 90% efficiency and power factor
- High Output Power: up to 100 kW in one chassis with high power density
- Fast Transient Response Time: <4~12ms
- Output voltage of 28V ± 10% or 270V ± 10% for aerospace or military usage
- Output current ranges from 50A to 1500A with maximum overload to 4500A
- Capable of sustaining abusive loads with inrush current and reverse current, such as from aircraft engines or generators
- Single phase power output from 0.5-150kVA and three-phase power output from 5-2000kVA
- CE & RoHS certification, with excellent performance in safety and electromagnetic compatibility
- High input power factory and high efficiency up to 92%
- Coupled with 4 LED displays to show measurements of voltage, current, frequency and power at once
Power supplies are high quality, compact and have a reliable switch mode. Available for single-phase or three-phase in a wide range of models. All models are designed for easy click mounting on DIN rail and give full power in a wide ambient temperature range.
Superior Electric offers an extensive line of voltage regulators as part of their WHR Series. WHR Series STABILINE® Automatic Voltage Regulators maintain constant voltage to your equipment, even when the input voltage and system load vary widely.