AC Power Supplies
ITECH IT7800 Series – High Power Programmable AC/DC Power Supply
ITECH IT7800 is a programmable AC/DC power supply, with power up to 15kVA, voltage ranges up to 350V L-N and 500V L-N. Users are able to increase output power up to 960kVA by configuring master-slave parallel. Intuitive LCD touch panel interface allow users to quickly become familiar with unit operation.
IT7800 series has a built-in power meter and arbitrary waveform generator which is able to simulate harmonics and other arbitrary waveform output. Users can choose single phase, three-phase, phase reversal, and multi-channel 4 output modes, with programmable output, and complete measurements.
ITECH IT7600 Series – High Performance Programmable AC Power Supplies
ITECH’s IT7600 series high performance programmable AC power supplies, adopt advanced digital signal processing technology, with frequency up to 10-5000 Hz, built-in power meter and large-screen oscilloscope function. Power up to 54 kVA and support master-slave parallel, which can provide high-capacity single-phase or three-phase AC output. The IT7600 has built-in arbitrary waveform generator to simulate a variety of waveforms; as well as strong measurement and analysis functions.
Preen AFV/APF Series – AC Power Sources
- Single phase output power from 0.5-20kVA and three phase output power from 10-2000kVA.
- CE mark with high electromagnetic compatibility performance.
- Programming Sequence Function: STEP and GRADUAL modes allow users to easily set sequences of start/ end voltage, frequency and run time for testing purposes.
ITECH IT-M7700 Series – High Performance Programmable AC Power Supplies
ITECH IT-M7700 High Performance Programmable AC Power Supply combines intelligence and flexibility, breaks through the huge defects of the traditional AC power source, reduces the size to only 1⁄2 1U, maximizes space utilization. Built-in power meter and arbitrary waveform generator make it convenient to simulate various arbitrary waveform outputs. IT-M7700 is designed with advanced technologies of programmable AC and DC power supplies, and can be widely used in multiple fields such as power energy products, home appliances, industrial electronics, and IEC standards testing.
APM SP-300 Series – Single Phase AC Power Supply
APM’s SP-300 Series AC Source is a single phase, multifunctional power supply able to output DC, AC and DC+AC, as well as measure electrical parameters precisely. The touch screen allows for complete, easy operation from the front of the unit, and USB data import/export. It is able to analog output normal or abnormal power input for electrical device testing. The SP Series features high speed DSP+CPLD control, high frequency PWM technology, active PFC design, and up to an 85% conversion efficiency.
- Power: 600-5000 W
- Voltage: 150-300 V
- Current: 2.8-46 A
APM SPS-300 Series – Three Phase AC Power Supply
APM’s SPS-300 Series AC Source is a 3-phase programmable AC power supply with high power density. Featuring high speed DSP+CPLD control, high frequency PWM technology, and active PFC design, the SPS-300 series is able to provide stable DC/AC output power, as well as 3-phase/1-phase output power. The touch screen allows for complete, easy operation from the front of the unit. The SPS-300 Series is applicable in multiple testing applications including electrical, lighting, and aviation.
- Power: 1200-20000 W
- Voltage: 300 V
- Current: 5.04-165.6 A
ITECH IT7300 Series – Programmable AC Power Supplies
In order to meet the bigger range of AC power supply and more complex change characteristics, engineers need more powerful and stable AC power supply to simulate the actual working environment. IT7300 series is the best solution in this area. IT7300 series can be widely applied in the electronics and electrical industry, lighting, specification verification of RD, the use of laboratory testing and factory production online test etc.
Preen AFC Series – AC Power Source / Frequency Converter
- Single phase power output from 0.5-150kVA and three-phase power output from 5-2000kVA
- CE & RoHS certification, with excellent performance in safety and electromagnetic compatibility
- High input power factory and high efficiency up to 92%
- Coupled with 4 LED displays to show measurements of voltage, current, frequency and power at once
Preen PFV Series – AC Power Sources
- Regenerative function can sink the energy from load and return to the grid
- Three-phase independent control to set voltage of each phase
- Phase angle control to set angle between each phase
Preen PWF Series – AC Power Sources
- Wide range output frequency up to 800Hz for aerospace and military applications
- Three-phase independent control to set voltage of each phase.
- Phase angle control to set angle between each phase.
Superior Electric WHR – STABILINE Automatic Voltage Regulator
Superior Electric offers an extensive line of voltage regulators as part of their WHR Series. WHR Series STABILINE® Automatic Voltage Regulators maintain constant voltage to your equipment, even when the input voltage and system load vary widely.