The AFV/APF is a series of programmable AC power source that can be remote-controlled and integrated with other systems for easier operation. Applications include home appliance, electronics, medical equipment, lighting, and more. With better accuracy and faster response time, the AFV/APF series offers greater advantages for R&D and compliance tests. Utilizing PWM switching technology, AFV/APF provides a high quality pure sine waveform with an output level up to 2,000kVA. The AC source is coupled with an output voltage range of 0~300V and output frequency of standard 45~65Hz or optional 45~500Hz. Users can select communication interfaces of RS-485, RS-232, and optional GPIB. The AFV/APF series also has programming sequence functions of STEP and GRADUAL modes, three-phase independent control, and soft start for optional choices.
Applications: Home appliance, electronic, medical equipment, lighting, and etc.
- Single phase output power from 0.5-20kVA and three phase output power from 10-2000kVA.
- CE mark with high electromagnetic compatibility performance.
- Programming Sequence Function: STEP and GRADUAL modes allow users to easily set sequences of start/ end voltage, frequency and run time for testing purposes.
- Optional soft start function to reduce inrush current from UUT motor type.
- Touch screen display for easy operation.
- Optional three phase independent control to set voltage of each phase.
- Comprehensive protection includes over voltage, over current, over load, input under voltage and over temperature with over 20 corresponding error codes and event log for easier trouble shooting.
- Standard RS232 and RS485 interfaces and optional GPIB interface available.
- Patented power module design with compact size for easier maintenance and high power density.