Preen’s ADG series is a programmable DC power supply with high power density and high output power, offering great response time, high accuracy and many output voltage and current combinations. With output power up to 100 kW per unit, the ADG series offers output voltage up to 1600 V and output current up to 2000 A. Users can select the standard RS-485 interface or optional RS-232 and GPIB. The STEP and GRADUAL modes allow easy set-up on test sequence and depending on CV/CC settings and load conditions, the ADG series can operate as a current or voltage source. Its remote sensing feature can effectively reduce voltage drop caused by cable length and provides more flexibility on installation.
Applications: ADG is ideal for testing EV motor/compressor, server power supply, fuse/circuit breaker/contactor, and PV inverter or can be used as a facility or EMC chamber power source.
- Wide output voltage range: with maximum voltage up to 2000V, ideal for renewable energy, smart grid, and Electric Vehicle (EV) related applications
- High Efficiency and Power Factor: up to 90% efficiency and power factor
- High Output Power: up to 100 kW in one chassis with high power density
- Fast Transient Response Time: <4~12ms
- 12 Different Output Voltage Ranges & 41 Models
- Standard RS485 interface with Modbus compatibility and optional RS232 and GPIB interfaces
- CV and CC Modes
- Programming Sequence Function: STEP and GRADUAL modes allow users to easily set sequences of start/end voltage, run time and current for testing purposes.
- 4.7” Touch Screen Display for Easy Operation
- Remote Sense for Line Drop Compensation
- Comprehensive Protection: Input OVP/UVP, output OVP/OCP, OTP