These high quality 90° quadratic DIN meters comply with DIN EN60051 (IEC51) requirements, and have a standard accuracy of ±1.5% of full scale or better. The DQ series measures DC current or voltage. These moving coil meters are suitable for all DC systems. Scales are linear and customized to customer’s needs and specifications. For special high accuracy meters to better than 1 %, scales are hand-marked and critically calibrated to achieve the desired accuracy.
DEIF has an extensive range of 48, 72, 96 and 144mm, long scale style panel meters offering measurement of all electrical and electronic parameters. Meters are shock-resistant and vibration-proof and supplied with terminal covers. A selection of slide-in dials and customized options are available. A wide range of power meters and specialized meters is available.
These DIN Edgewise meters are designed for a wide range of commercial, industrial and electronic OEM applications. They offer all of the advantages of a switchboard meter in a space-saving edgewise configuration, including compact installation, superior readability, magnetic shielding and reliable performance. A wide range of power meters and specialized meters is available.
- Suitable for all 1- and 3-phase network topologies
- Up to 1,000 VL-L AC input
- Accuracy class: 0.5 or 0.3
- Up to 4 analogue outputs
- Fast response time, less than 50 ms
- Measures more than 50 parameters
- RS-485 serial Modbus communication
- Fully configurable by USB, no aux. supply required
- Universal power supply of 19 to 300 V DC/40 to 276 V AC