- High power density, 3U up to 15kVA
- Master-slave parallel with current sharing technology, up to 960kVA, multiple units in parallel work as one
- Voltage up to 350V L-N, 500V L-N
- Output frequency: 16-2400Hz, programmable slew rate setting for changing voltage and frequency
- Built-in single/3-phase AC power meter
- Multi-channel function, single unit can connect/test up to 3 DUTs
- 4 output modes: AC/DC/AC+DC/DC+AC
- Choose single phase, three-phase, reverse phase output mode, to simulate 3-phase imbalance, 3-phase harmonics imbalance, split phase test, reverse phase sequence tests etc.
- Comprehensive harmonics measurement and analysis
- Harmonics, inter-harmonics waveform synthesizer, according to IEC 61000-4-13
- Programmable output impedance, according to IEC 61000-3-3
- Intuitive touch screen interface
- Simulate arbitrary waveform output, support csv. file import
- Built-in various waveforms
- List mode simulates the power supply reproduction function to trigger the simulation function of instantaneous power interruption
- Provides various trigger input/output signals. When amplitude/frequency change, trigger signals can be generated to synchronously capture the current waveform of DUTs
- Output 0-360 ° start/stop phase angle can be set
- Surge/Sag function
- Relay CTRL function, to cut off the connection between instrument and DUT
- Built-in USB/CAN/LAN/Digital IO interface, optional GPIB / Analog&RS232
- With professional software, set up programs comply with multinational security regulations and test conditions, to complete civil aviation electronics and IEC related standards testing
ITECH IT7800 Series – High Power Programmable AC/DC Power Supply
ITECH IT7800 is a programmable AC/DC power supply, with power up to 15kVA, voltage ranges up to 350V L-N and 500V L-N. Users are able to increase output power up to 960kVA by configuring master-slave parallel. Intuitive LCD touch panel interface allow users to quickly become familiar with unit operation.
IT7800 series has a built-in power meter and arbitrary waveform generator which is able to simulate harmonics and other arbitrary waveform output. Users can choose single phase, three-phase, phase reversal, and multi-channel 4 output modes, with programmable output, and complete measurements.