- Accuracy: ±2%
- ± 3% AC – rectifier type (60 Hz sine wave)
- Full range of inputs
- Tracking: ± 1 1/2% DC
- Repeatability: ± 0.5% DC and rectifier type
- Orientation: Horizontal, Vertical or specified mounting angle
- Slim Compact design provides the answer to "space" problems
- They can stand alone or be stacked in space-saving clusters
- UL models available
- ****Optional illumination available for model 287 and 288
- AC & DC Voltmeters
- AC & DC Ammeters, shunt rated or self contained
- Expanded scale meter
- Process (4-20 mADC)
- Frequency Meters
- Standard panel applications
- Instrumentation – manufacturing component
- For space challenged panels
- When it is necessary to quickly view multiple meter readings in a control room situation. (trending)
The 280 Series were designed to handle applications where panel space is at a premium. They can be mounted horizontally or vertically and meet ANSI C39.1. Unlike most edgewise meters, the 280 series provides an accuracy of ±2% of full scale in DC and ±3% for AC.
The thin element design still provides the maximum performance in the smallest of spaces. Available in 1 1/2" to 3 1/2" sizes for vertical or horizontal mounting. They can stand alone or be stacked in space-saving clusters. Built-in magnetic shielding prevents interference among meters and removes the burden of special calibration.
|Model: Yokogawa 286 Series 1 /12" | Model 287 Series 2 1/2" | Model 288 3 1/2 " |
||Customized to any scaling desired, from linear to specialized Cos Ø, square root distributions, with color applications for visual emphasis and to any desired engineering units.
||±2.0% of full scale basic accuracy class.
|Rectifier Type Meters:
||±3% of full scale basic accuracy class.
|Zero Suppressed Meters:
||Errors at 20% suppression = ±3% of end-scale
||1% of Full scale or better
|Position of use:
|| Horizontal (scale) standard, Vertical
or to specified angle or position
|Full scale deflection angle:
|| 53 °
|Full scale length:
|The absence of friction resulting from this permits greater sensitivities and provides more rugged meters . Common failures of conventional meters subjected to shock testing are cracked jewels and/or blunted pivots.
|Case and Cover:
|| 1500 VRMS for 1-1/2” and 2-1/2” sizes. 2600 VRMS for 3-1/2” size.
DC Voltmeters — 20% momentary and sustained; DC ammeters (momentary) — 10 times the rated current for 10 consecutive intervals of .5 second with 1 minute intervals between successive applications; DC ammeters (sustained) — 20% for 6 hours
||25% (max.) for 1-1/2” size, 40% (max.) for 2-1/2” and 3-1/2” sizes
|| 3 seconds max for µA meters
2 seconds (max.) for mA, A, mV, & V meters
|| 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
||-10 to 50°C (14 to 50°F)
||95% (non condensing)
|Bezel and Mounting Hardware:
|| Included with meter