The Yokogawa AQ6370D Series of benchtop Optical Spectrum Analyzers (OSA) offers test & measurement advanced functionalities to a wide range of R&D and industrial manufacturing applications. The AQ6370D is the ideal model for the characterization and test of optical components and systems used in the telecommunications Industry. With the highest resolution (up to 20 pm) & highest close-in dynamic range (up to 78 dB), the AQ6370D’s advanced monochromator enables the detection of spectral signals which are in close proximity to be distinguished and accurately measured.
Yokogawa AQ6370D – Telecom Optical Spectrum Analyzers
- Wavelength range: 600 to 1700nm
- Built-in calibration source
- High wavelength accuracy: ±0.01nm
- High wavelength resolution: 0.02nm
- Wide dynamic range: 78dB typ.
- Wide level range: +20 to -90dBm
- Fast measurement: 0.2 sec. (100nm span)
- Applicable to single-mode and multi-mode fibers