When panel area is limited, and functional simplicity is a key concern, the Series 7441 may be the best predetermining counter for the job. It counts down from a user entered preset value. Upon reaching zero, an output switch is actuated. Manual or remote reset restores the switch and preset value to their original condition.
Veeder-Root 7441 Series – Electro-Mechanical Predetermining Counter
- Reliable operation at counting speeds to 1500/minute
- Underwriters Laboratories Recognized
- 5 figure count display and preset capability
- Models for AC and DC operation
- Compact size – 2″ wide (50.8mm), 1″ high (25.4mm)
- Rugged, high impact plastic and stainless steel case
- Unique preset interlock prevents accidental change
- Form C (SPDT) output contacts rated at 1 amp.
- Models available with electric remote-reset
- Convenient plug-in connector