The Hawkeye relay combination series combines an on/off status sensor and command relay in one package, saving the labor, wire runs and space required to mount a separate relay. The switch and relay (not electrically connected) are in the same housing, saving space and cost. It is ideal for monitoring and controlling motors where belt loss is not a concern.
- On/off status and command relay in a single labor and space saving device
- Detect belt loss – cost-effectively monitor start/stop, unit vents, fan coils, exhaust fans, and other loads where belt loss is not a concern
- Easy setup – no calibration required easy setup and operation
- No tubing necessary – easier to install than differential pressure switches
- Induced from monitored conductor sensor power