The Hawkeye relay combination series is the ideal solution for the automation installer. These units combine a current switch and relay into a single package, reducing the space required for total control of fans and pumps. The current switch and relay operate independently of one another. These devices allow start/stop control and status monitoring with one device instead of two.
- Combined relay and status – combines command relay and fan/pump status sensor in a single, easy-to-install unit
- Fan and pump status – detect belt loss and motor failure ideal for fan and pump status
- Polarity insensitive status outputs – fast and easy installation
- Two outputs – H748 feature a SPDT command relay control two outputs with a single relay
- Easy setup – relay and status LEDs
- Induced from monitored conductor sensor power