Hawkeye Relay Combination series high voltage output current switches are the ideal solution for the automation installer. These units combine a current switch and relay into a single package, reducing the space required for total control of fans and pumps. The integrated current switch and relay operate independently of one another. These products perform the functions of start/stop and status monitoring with one device instead of two.
- Combines command relay and fan/pump status sensor in a single, easy-to-install unit
- Polarity insensitive status outputs – fast and easy installation
- Easy setup – relay and status LEDs
- No tubing – easier to install than differential pressure switches
- Detect belt loss and motor failure – ideal for fan and pump status