Hawkeye H608 adjustable current switches offer high performance, with a wide array of amperage range options. These products can accurately detect belt loss, coupling shear or other mechanical failure on unit vents, exhaust fans, recirculation pumps and other fixed loads down to as little as 1/5 hp.
- Retrofit or new construction – high performance devices in split-core housings
- Adjustable trip point – precise current trip point setting
- Low setpoint – minimum trip point as low as 0.5 A, no need for multiple wraps of the conductor through the sensor, even on loads as small as 1/5 hp
- Small size – fits easily inside small enclosures
- Self-gripping iris on split-core housings for easy installation
- Status LEDs – for easy setup and local indication
- Induced from monitored conductor sensor power