Hawkeye 904 current monitoring devices provide unique solutions for accurately monitoring status of motors controlled by variable frequency drives. The microprocessor based H904 store the sensed amperage values for normal operation at various frequency ranges in non-volatile memory. This information allows the device to distinguish between a reduced amp draw due to normal changes in the frequency and an abnormal amp drop due to belt loss or other mechanical failures.
- Automatically compensates for the effects of frequency and amperage changes in monitored conductor associated with VFDs
- Nuisance reduction – provides a secondary setpoint option of 50% of the originally measured current
- Rapid troubleshooting – LED indicates normal and alarm conditions
- Induced from monitored conductor sensor power
- LED status, LED relay power