The SB-10 switch provides two electrically separate and mechanically independent switches in one device. It utilizes both lateral and rotary contacts all constructed on the same switch. SB-10 switches are used to control electrically operated circuit breakers, small motors, magnetic switches, etc., and to transfer meter, instrument, and relay circuits.
- UL Recognized
- 2 electrically separate & mechanically independent switches in one device
- Standard mounts on panels up to 3/16″ (up to 2″ available)
- Up to 12 stages (24 contacts) of rotary contacts (includes lateral and rotary)
- Up to 4 stages (8 contacts) of lateral contacts (in-out action)
- Up to 12 positions, 360° rotation
- Rated 600 V, 20 A continuous (250 A for 3 seconds)
- Control of electrically-operated circuit breakers, valves, motors, etc.
- Transfer current and potential to instruments and relays
- Lateral action eliminates second separate switch