Hawkeye 900 on/off current switches provide a cost-effective solution for monitoring status on unit vents, exhaust fans, recirculation pumps and other fixed loads where belt loss is not a concern.
- More reliable for status than relays across auxiliary contacts
- Ideal for direct-drive units, unit vents, fan coil units, exhaust fans, and other fixed loads
- Low setpoint – minimum trip point as low as 1.5 A, avoids the need for multiple wraps of the conductor through the sensor even on loads as small as 1/5 hp
- Removable mounting bracket provides installation flexibility
- Quick installation – split-core for fast retrofit installation
- Flexibility – bracket on H900 can be installed in three different configurations
- Induced from monitored current sensor power