- All connections make through standard square base relay socket
- Available accessories for conversion into panel mount including a version with plug-in capability
- Standard unit functions as ON-Delay timer in sustained start mode
- Single relay with isolated double pole – double throw relay contact controls outputs
- Timer operation can be configured as: interval output timer with momentary start.
Eagle Signal DG100 Series – Solid State Timer
The DG100 is a solid state timer housed in a 1/8 DIN, molded NORYL® case. The timer uses CMOS integrated circuits for the timing function. The DG100 series timer is available in 16 time ranges from 3.5 seconds to 30 hours. The DG200 series timer is a microprocessor based, four digit reset timer housed in a 1/8 DIN style enclosure. There are four time ranges from 99.99 seconds to 99 hours and 99 minutes.