- Housed in 1/8 DIN molded NORYL® case
- Standard isolated double pole – double throw relay output
- Factory assembly options provide “interval” or “delay” output sequences
- All connections made through standard square base relay socket
- Accessories available to convert into panel mounted configuration, including version with plug-in capability
Veeder-Root DZ100 MINIFLEX – Electronic Predetermining Counter
The DZ100 is a solid state counter which uses CMOS integrated circuits for the counting function. Counter output action occurs when the count total, indicated by front mounted thumbwheel switches, is reached. Solid state counter housed in a 1/8 DIN molded NORYL® case.