The Hawkeye H721HC provide accurate load trending information with a proportional 4 to 20 mA output signal. Preset slide switches provide easy field setup of sensed amperage range with no need for jumpers.
- Power the sensor, and receive the signal with only 2-wires, lower cabling and commissioning costs than with traditional 3-wire sensors
- Economical solid-core features adjustable bracket for easy alignment
- Factory calibrated switch-selectable ranges for high resolution and installation ease
- Three field-selectable ranges per unit, fewer versions to choose from, stock, and install
- Removable mounting bracket for installation flexibility
- 100% solid-state no moving parts to fail
- 30 mA at 12 to 30 VDC sensor power