Hawkeye H321SP analog current transducers provide reliable load trending information for large motor loads (up to 2400 A), with a proportional 4 to 20 mA signal. The H321SP versions are factory-calibrated at a range specified by the customer.
- Split-core design for easy installation and fast retrofits
- No need for external CTs on large conductors
- Large openings for heavy conductors
- Loop powered 4 to 20 mA output
- 2-wire design reduces wiring cost
- Zero and span adjustments for field flexibility
- 30 mA at 12 to 30 VDC sensor power