The PEL Series is an AC electronic load with regenerative function. Traditional resistive AC loads transfer the energy to heat which is dissipated. PEL not only transfers energy back to the grid and reduces the energy consumption, but also provides more accurate control and measurement for load simulation. PEL employs the most advanced PWM rectification (active rectification) technology with four-quadrant operation and digital signal processor technology (DSP). It not only can simulate different load characteristics including resistance and inductive type, but also can feed energy back to the grid, which lowers energy consumption and improves carbon dioxide emissions.
Applications: Burn-in tests, production line and laboratory applications to replace the traditional resistive type AC load bank.
- Constant current (CC), constant resistance (CR) and constant power (CP) modes to simulate power factor from 0.3 to 1.0 (lead / lag)
- Recycles power back to grid with efficiency greater than 90%
- High power factor in grid connected side: up to 0.99
- Can be paralleled for larger capacity demands
- Three-phase independent control to set voltage of each phase
- Adjustable parameters including PF, current, power, resistance etc.
- Touch screen display for easy operation
- Comprehensive protection includes over voltage, over current, over load, input under voltage and over temperature with over 20 corresponding error codes and event log for easier troubleshooting
- Standard RS485 communication interface
- Latest patented power module with high power density and swappable design for better reliability and serviceability