These Instrument grade, window type current transformers are used with ammeters in such applications as panel boards, control panels and engine generators. They can be supplied with leads or terminals and mounting brackets.
- UL recognized – file number E93779
- CSA approved – file number LR89403
- High accuracy and burden capability
- Convenient mounting and wiring
- Test certificates and certified test reports available
- For current to voltage conversion by use
of a loading resistor
- These two lightweight, miniature
current transformer are suitable for
direct mounting on printed circuit
boards. Model 13 is provided with
standard hexagon nuts, to secure the
transformer to a printed circuit board so
that the assembly can withstand
vibration and shock.