Acuvim IIBN energy meter has a built-in BACnet communication module specifically designed to monitor and collect real-time revenue-grade electrical data for building control and automation applications. The meter displays multiple energy parameters such as voltage, ampere, power factor, harmonic distortions, energy and demand data making it ideal for three-phase, two-phase and single-phase systems to track energy consumption and trends.
Accuenergy Acuvim IIBN – BACnet Power Meter
- Revenue Grade 0.2 class accuracy
- Built-in BACnet-IP Protocol for integration with BAS and other monitoring and control systems
- BTL Listed for Smart Sensor (B-SS) and BACnet Smart Actuator (B-SA)
- Built-in mobile-friendly web server for real-time meter reading and configuration
- Secure access to meter via HTTPs encrypted webpage