TY720 True RMS, Digital Multimeters
4.5-digit, 50,000-count dual display RMS meter with a 51-segment bar graph with user calibration feature
- Basic accuracy 0.020%
- True RMS measurement
- New Functions for Electronic and Industrial Use
- Simultaneous measurement and display of DC and AC
- Switchable RMS/MEAN detection
- Low-pass Filter (LPF)
- AC50mV range
- Lo-Power resistance measurement
- Full Support for Data Management
- A large-capacity logging-mode memory
- USB communication, application software
- A large-capacity logging-mode memory (10,000 data)
- DC voltage • AC voltage • DCV+ACV • DC current • AC current • DCA+ACA • Resistance •Frequency • Temperature • Capacitance • Duty cycle • Decibel calculation • Continuity check• Diode test • Low-power resistance • Data hold/auto hold/peak hold • Range hold • Maximum/minimum/average values • Resistance • Capacitance zero • Relative and percentage value calculation • Manual-mode memory • Logging-mode memory • Auto power off
- For AC voltage/current, RMS/MEAN detection can be switched
- For AC voltage/current, the low-pass filter can be turned on/off
The Yokogawa TY720 Digital Multimeter is a 4.5-digit, 50,000-count dual display RMS meter with a 51-segment bar graph display. The TY720 multimeter measures Voltage, Current, Resistance, Continuity Check, Diode Test, Frequency, Capacitance, Temperature, and Low Power Resistance. Yokogawa’s DMMs provides you with a quality product to meet all your expectations.
Full Support for Data Management
Two memory modes
The optional communication package*1 sold separately (Model 92015) allows you to connect to a PC for transmitting large amounts of data that cannot be saved in the DMM internal memory.
Peak hold function
Supports waveforms of 1 ms or greater. You can capture instantaneous crest values not possible with ordinary maximum measurement functions.
Relative and percentage value computation
Can display the measured values as the values relative to a reference value (defined by the REL key; even after data hold) or as the percentages of the reference value.
Duty ratio (%) measurement
Displays the duty ratio of a pulse waveform:
Measures RMS of a waveform in which ripple waveforms are superimposed on a direct current.
Automatically hold the data measured when the test leads are disconnected from the measured object, thus freeing both hands for performing reliable measurement.
Allows recording of minimum, maximum and average values along with their respective times (time passed since the start of measurement)
Computes the logarithm of an alternating current, and uses it together with the relative value computation to display the relative value. You can select the standard resistance according to the application, such as audio or communication circuit signal measurement.
Closed Case Calibration
User calibration function
The TY series, simply performing special operations via front panel allows for quick and reliable adjustment. In addition, the series allows for one-touch adjustment of AC voltage- and AC current-to-frequency characteristics. The user calibration function leads to improved operation efficiency and cost reduction.
Conforms to EN61010-1 safety standard
Conforms to measurement category 1000 V AC/DC, CAT Ⅲ and 600 V
AC/DC, CAT Ⅳ