Yokogawa Electric Corporation
Precision Digital Calibrators / Standards
Power meters, thermometers, and temperature controllers require periodic calibration to maintain their accuracy. As it can be quite time-consuming and costly to send an instrument back to the manufacturer or to a laboratory for calibration, many users elect to do this in-house, using a high-precision measuring instrument that they have purchased for use as a standard. Since the 1970s, Yokogawa has been a leading provider of measuring instruments with the high level of precision required for use as standards in the calibration of voltage, current, resistance, pressure, and temperature instruments.
In recent years, there has been a rise in demand for DC voltage and current calibration instruments as the result of increased use of direct current in data centers to avoid the power losses caused by AC/DC conversion and rising sales of thermometers, analyzers, and DC servo motors. However, there are few calibrators on the market that are intended specifically for the measurement of direct current, so many users are forced to use expensive multifunctional calibrators or voltage/current sources that are not as accurate or stable as a dedicated calibration instrument.
Yokogawa AC standards provide a simple, stand-alone, solution for the calibration of measuring instruments and power sensing devices including power meters, clamp meters and current transformers.
- Test and Measurement Instrumentation
Digital, High Precision Calibrators / Standards
- Digital Standards
2553A Precision DC Standard
- Temperature calibration – 10 types of thermocouples including K, T, E, and J types
- User defined thermocouple and RTD calibration - Generates various types of thermocouple and RTD by extrapolating the relation between voltage and temperature
2558A Precision AC Standard / Calibrator
- 6 voltage ranges (100 m/1/10/100/300/1000 ([V])
- 4 current ranges (100 m/1/10/50 ([A])
- Simple standalone solution for calibrating meters, clamps and CTs
2560A Precision DC Standard / Calibrator
- 5 voltage ranges (100 mV, 1 V, 10 V, 100 V, 1000 V)
- 7 current ranges(100 μA, 1 mA, 10 mA, 100 mA, 1 A, 10 A, 30 A)
- The 2560A Precision DC Calibrator offers high voltage and high current generation and intuitive operation for the analog meters calibration.