Yokogawa DX1000/DX2000 Data Acquisition Stations
Power generation, process automation, and factory automation in manufacturing industries require rigorous, continuous monitoring in the control room. Yokogawa’s DX series recorders are purpose-built data acquisition systems designed for industrial automation.
Engineers in these industries need reliable paperless recorders, measurements they can trust, and low maintenance needs. The Yokogawa DX series delivers industry leading reliability and measurement accuracy. Its custom graphics accommodates application or process-specific displays, while a wide range of communication protocols guarantee compatibility with your network architecture. It’s simple for operators to view and retrieve past data with automatic email and FTP notifications.
- up to 48 channels of input
- Start/stop recording by batch, and create data files
- Expandable to up to 348 channels with the MW100 automatic connection function
- Internal memory increased to 400 MB
- Enables control of calibration correction scheduling
- Automatically creates template-based Excel spreadsheets
- Arrange the display your way with a custom display function!
- Review historical data with date and time calendar search function
- Standard Ethernet interface
- Supports the PROFIBUS-DP and EtherNet/IP protocols
- Expanded Web and networking functions
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance with an advanced security function option
- Dust- and splash-proof front panel (IP65, NEMA4 compliant)
- Highly reliable internal memory with error-correction function
- Front panel door lock and login function