Texmate Model BX-B31
96x24mm, low-profile 31 LED Segment Bargraph Meter
- 31 segment AC/DC powered modular compact bargraph.
- 1/16 DIN (96 x 24mm ) case easily mounts in thin or thick panels (up to 2”)
- Red (std), green (optional) or amber (optional) colors.
- 1 or 2 setpoints
- 1 or 2 relays
- Vertical or horizontal formats.
A versatile, modular 31 segment bargraph with optional single or dual setpoints with relay outputs.
- External transmitters or signal conditioners can be eliminated by directly connecting the sensor to more than 33 I-Series Plug-in Input Signal Conditioning Modules that include:
|Load Cell||Prototype||4 to 20 mA|
- Pre-calibrated I-Series Input Signal Conditioning modules, that have span or zero potentiometers, can be interchanged between any I-Series compatible meter, without recalibration, because all of the analog scaling and reference circuitry is self-contained within the module.
- 24 V DC excitation is available to power external transmitters and 5 or 10 V DC excitation is available for strain-gages, load cells and resistance bridge type sensors.
- High voltage power supply (PS1) 85 – 265VAC / 95 – 370VDC Low voltage power supply (PS2) 15 – 48VAC / 10 – 72VDC
- Optional single or dual setpoints with easy front adjustment
- Dual 5A Form “A” relays or one 5A Form “A” and one 10A Form “C” relays.
- Easy configuration of relays as high or low setpoints.
- Proportional brightness mode for increased effective optical resolution.
- More than 33 different I-Series Input Signal Conditioners are approved forTexmate’s Lynx Family of meters.
|Display:||Thirty-one 0.2” x 0.06” (5.08 x 1.52mm) LED segments|
|Display Color:||Red (Std), Green or Super Bright Red (optn)|
|Digital Display Range:||-19999 to 19999 counts.|
|Positive Overrange:||All segments flash|
|Negative Overrange:||Zero segment flashes|
|A/D Converter:||31 step flash converter|
|Accuracy:||±(0.05% of reading + 3 counts)|
|Temp. Coeff.:||100 ppm/°C (Typical)|
|Warm up time::||2 minutes.|
|Power Supply:||AC/DC Auto sensing wide range supply|
|PS1 (std):||85-265 VAC / 95-370 VDC @ 2.5W|
|PS2 :||15-48 VAC / 10-72 VDC @ 2.5W|
|Operating Temp.:||0 to 60 °C|
|Storage Temp:||–20 °C to 70 °C.|
|Relative Humidity:||95% (non condensing)|
|Case Dimensions:||1/16 DIN Bezel 96x24mmDepth behind bezel 122.2mm (4.83″) Plus 12.7mm (0.5”) for Right-angled connectors|
|Weight:||.198 gms (7 oz), 255 gms (9 oz) when packed|
Downloads: General Specifcations