Texmate Model PL-B101D40
3/32 DIN, 101-Segment Bargraph Relay Meters
- The bargraph can display, full scale, any desired portion of the digital reading.
- Bargraph center zero function.
- Four programmable setpoints.
- Setpoint 1 has delay-onmake and delay-on-break plus a special “pump on pump off” mode that creates a Hysteresis Band between Software Features SP1 and SP2.
- Relay activation can be selected to occur above (hi) or below (Lo) each setpoint.
- Digital display blanking.
- Decimal point setting.
- Four-level brightness control of the bargraph and digital display.
Red, 101 segment bargraph, with a 4-digit LED digital display for monitoring, measurement, and control applications, mounted in a 24×144 case.
- External transmitters or signal conditioners can be eliminated by direct connection of the sensor output to more than 38 Plug-in Input Signal Conditioners that include:
|Load Cell||Prototype||4 to 20 mA|
- 24 V DC excitation is available to power external transmitters and 5 or 10 V DC excitation is available for resistance bridge type sensors such as Load Cells and Pressure Transducers.
- A red, 101 segment high brightness bargraph.
- Red 4-digit LED display with a range of 1999 to 9999 (12000 counts).
- Front panel LED annunciators provide indication of setpoint status.
- Two 10 Amp Form C, and two 5 Amp Form A relays available.
- Auto-sensing AC/DC power supply. For voltages between 85-265 V AC/95-370 V DC (PS1).
- Provision to connect an external programming lockout switch.
- Provision for external DIM switch to reduce the brightest display setting by 50%.
- Automatic intelligent averaging smooths noisy signals, while providing a fast display response to real level changes.
- More than 38 different Plug-in I-Series Modular Input Signal Conditioners are approved for Texmate’s Leopard Family of meters.
|Display:||4 digit 0.27″ Red LED display (std).|
|Digital Display Range:||-1999 to 9999 counts.|
|Bargraph:||101 segment, red vertical (std),|
|Annunciators:||4 red LEDs on front panel; one per setpoint.|
|Positive Overrange:||Bargraph and top segments of digital display flash.|
|Negative Overrange:||First segment of bargraph and bottom segments of digital display flash.|
|A/D Converter:||14 bit single slope|
|Accuracy:||±(0.05% of reading + 2 counts)|
|Temp. Coeff.:||100 ppm/°C (Typical)|
|Warm up time::||2 minutes.|
|Conversion Rate:||3 to 16 conversions per second|
|Relay Output:||Two 5A form A and two 10A Form C relays|
|Analog Output :||Isolated 16 bit user scalable mA or V|
|OIC (mA out)||4-20 mA @ 0 to 500Ω max loop resistance|
|OIV (volts out)||0-10 V DC @ 500 Ω or higher resistance|
|Power Supply:||AC/DC Auto sensing wide range supply|
|PS1 (std):||85-265 VAC / 95-370 VDC @ 2.5W max 4.2W|
|PS2||18-48 VAC / 10-72 VDC @ 2.5W max 4.2W|
|Operating Temp.:||0 to 60 °C|
|Storage Temp:||–20 °C to 70 °C.|
|Relative Humidity:||95% (non condensing)|
|Case Dimensions:||3/32 DIN, Bezel: 24x144mm (0.95”x5.69”),Depth behind bezel 128.6 mm (5.08″), Plus 14 mm (0.55”) for connector.|
|Weight:||9.5 oz., 12 oz when packed|
Downloads: General Specifcations