DL-40F Leopard Series, Frequency Panel Meters
4 Digit – 0.56” or 0.8” LEDs in a 1/8 DIN Case
- Three-button programming from the front panel
- Three front panel selectable ranges.
- Four-level brightness control of digital display, and setpoint LEDs.
- Three programmable setpoints.
- Relay activation can be selected to occur above (HI) or below (LO) each setpoint.
- Hysteresis setting for all three setpoints. Delay on make and delay on break for SP1 and SP2.
- Peak and Valley. View and Reset.
- Frequency input. Easily user scaled.
- For frequency measurements, the recommended meter is the DL-40F meter which has been designed specifically for that purpose.
- Three frequency ranges of 99.99Hz, 999.9Hz and 9999Hz.
- Optional isolated 16 bit analog output. User or factory scalable to 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V across any desired digital span from ± one count to the full scale range of – 1999 to 9999 (12000 counts).
- Auto-sensing AC/DC power supply. For voltages between 85-265 V AC / 95-370 V DC (PS1) or 15-48 V AC / 10-72 V DC (PS2).
- Standard red or optional green or super bright red 4-digit LED
- Red or green 0.8” LED large display option.
- Four annunciator LEDs provide front panel alarm status indication for up to four setpoints.
- Optional relays. Two 10 Amp Form C and two 5 Amp Form A relay, or optionally four 5 Amp Form A relays are available.
- There are 2 Plug-in Modular Input Signal Conditioners for this specialized frequency only member of the Leopard Family: IF05 & IF08.
Texmate’s DL-40F series are economically priced frequency digital meter relays with isolated 4 to 20 mA retransmission or control loop output capability for measurement and control applications.
Ideal for OEM applications, more than 38 different Modular Input Signal Conditioners available for flexibility.
An optional NEMA-4 dust and water proof lens cover with a keylock is available. ideal for harsh environments or to secure the meter from unauthorized access.
The meter’s plastic case is made from fire retardant polycarbonate and a metal surround case can be ordered to enhance the meter’s fire retardant capabilities and also provide shielding against electromagnetic interference (EMI).
n.b. Special meter inputs can be factory scaled.