- Three-button programming from the front panel
- Three front panel selectable ranges.
- Four-level brightness control of digital display, and setpoint LEDs.
- Three programmable setpoints.
- Relay activation can be selected to occur above (HI) or below (LO) each setpoint.
- Hysteresis setting for all three setpoints. Delay on make and delay on break for SP1 and SP2.
- Peak and Valley. View and Reset.
IIII [+] Read More
- Frequency input. Easily user scaled.
- For frequency measurements, the recommended meter is the BL-40F meter which has been designed specifically for that purpose.
- Three frequency ranges of 99.99Hz, 999.9Hz and 9999Hz.
- Optional isolated 16 bit analog output. User or factory scalable to 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V across any desired digital span from ± one count to the full scale range of – 1999 to 9999 (12000 counts).
- Auto-sensing AC/DC power supply. For voltages between 85- 265V AC / 95-370 V DC (PS1) or 15-48 V AC / 10-72 V DC (PS2).
- Standard red or optional green or super bright red 4-digit LED
- Three annunciator LEDs provide front panel alarm status indication for up to three setpoints.
- Optional relays. One 10 Amp Form C and one 5 Amp Form A relay, or up to three 5 Amp Form A relays are available.
- When analog output is installed, one 10 Amp Form C or two 5 Amp Form A relays can be supported.
- There are 2 Plug-in Modular Input Signal Conditioners for this specialized frequency only member of the Leopard Family: IF05 & IF08
Texmate’s BL-40F series are economically priced frequency digital meter relays with isolated 4 to 20 mA retransmission or control loop output capability for measurement and control applications.
Ideal for OEM applications, more than 38 different Modular Input Signal Conditioners available for flexibility.
n.b. Special meter inputs can be factory scaled.
|Model: Texmate BL-40F Series
||4 Digit 0.56” LEDs
||Red, Green or Super Bright Red
|| -1999 to 9999 counts.
||99.99 / 999.9/9999Hz . . . (High Accuracy)
||3 red LEDs on front panel; one per setpoint.
||Top segments of digital display flash
||Bottom segments of digital display flash
||14 bit single slope
||±(0.05% of reading + 2 counts)
||100 ppm/°C (Typical)
||Exceeds 1000MΩ on 200mV and 2V ranges; 10MΩ on all other ranges
|Warm up time:
|| 5 conversions per second (Typical)
||A Three 5 Amp Form A relays or one 10 Amp Form C, and one 5 Amp Form A relay.
|Analog Output :
||Isolated 16 bit user scalable mA or V
|OIC (mA out):
||4-20 mA @ 0 to 500Ω max loop resistance
|OIV (volts out):
||0-10 V DC @ 500 Ω or higher resistance
||AC/DC Auto sensing wide range supply
||85-265 VAC / 95-370 VDC @ 2.5W max 3.2W
||15-48 VAC / 10-72 VDC @ 2.5W max 3.2W
||110V or 220V, ±5% at 50Hz; 117V or 230V, ±5% at 60 and 400Hz
||–20 °C to 70 °C
||0 to 60 °C
||1/16 DIN Bezel 96x24mm
Depth behind bezel 122.2mm (4.83") Plus 12.7mm (0.5”) for Right-angled connectors
||7 oz., 9 oz when packed.