FL-B101D40PS, 24x96mm Bargraph Meters
Programmable scale factor,
101 segment bargraph with a 4-digit, 1.32" high LED digital display for monitoring, measurement and control applications
- The bargraph can display, full scale, any desired portion of the digital reading.
- Bargraph center zero function.
- Four programmable setpoints with adjustable Hysteresis.
- Setpoint 1 has delay-on-make and delay-on-break plus a special “pump on pump off” mode that creates a Software Features Hysteresis Band between SP1 and SP2.
- Relay activation can be selected to occur above (hi) or below (Lo) each setpoint.
- Digital display blanking.
- Decimal point setting.
- Four-level brightness control accessed by the button and adjusted by the button.
This smart Tricolor or Mono-color digital bargraph with programmable scale factor has four fully programmable set points for monitoring measurement, and control applications. More than 38 different Plug-in I-Series Input Signal Conditioners are available, make these bargraphs fully cutomizable to meet the most demanding applications.
- External transmitters or signal conditioners can be eliminated by direct connection of the sensor output to more than 38 Plug-in Input Signal Conditioners that include:
AC/DC Current Pressure Resistance AC/DC Voltage Process Temperature* Load Cell Prototype 4 to 20 mA
- Optional isolated 16 bit analog output. User or factory scalable to 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V across any desired digital span from ± one count to the full scale range of – 1999 to 9999 (12000 counts)
- A Programmable Tricolor (Red-Green-Orange) or mono color (red or green), 101 segment high brightness bargraph. Vertical or optional horizontal format
- Red 4-digit LED display with a range of -1999 to 9999 (12000 counts). Optional green digital display
- Front panel LED annunciators provide indication of setpoint status.
- Two 10 Amp Form C, and two 5 Amp Form A relays available
- Auto-sensing AC/DC power supply. For voltages between 85-265 V AC / 95-370 V DC (PS1) or 18-48 V AC / 10-72 VDC (PS2).
- 24 V DC excitation is available to power external 4/20mA transmitters and 5 or 10 V DC excitation is available for resistance bridge type sensors.
- Provision to connect an external programming lockout switch.
- Provision for external DIM switch to reduce the brightest display setting by 50%
- Optional NEMA-4 front cover
- Automatic intelligent averaging, smooths noisy signals while providing a fast display response to real level changes.
Literature and Technical Information
Digital Edgewise Bargraph Meters
|++||FL-B101-D40PS Specifications| Brochure (3.8 MB)|
|Model: Texmate FL-B101D40PS Series|
|Display:||4 digit 0.31" Red LED display (std)., green optional|
|Bargraph:||101 segments 4” red vertical (std), green or tricolor (optn), horizontal (optional)|
|Scaling:||Customized to any scaling desired, from linear to specialized Cos Ø, square root distributions, with color applications for visual emphasis and to any desired engineering unit.|
|Accuracy:||±0.05% of reading + 2 counts|
|A/D Converter:||14 bit single slope|
|Temp. Coeff:||100 ppm/°C (Typical)|
|Warm up time:||2 minutes|
|Conversion Rate:||10 conversions per second (Typical)|
|Polarity:||Assumed positive. Displays negative|
|Positive Overrange:||Bargraph and top segments of digital display flash|
|Negative Overrange||First segment of bargraph and bottom segments of digital display flash|
|Analog Output:||Isolated 16 bit user scalable mA or V
OIC (mA out)…………4-20 mA @ 0 to 500Ω max loop resistance
OIV (volts out)……….. 0-10 V DC @ 500 Ω or higher resistance
|Power Supply:||AC/DC Auto sensing wide range supply
PS1 (std)……………..85-265 VAC / 95-370 VDC @ 2.5W max 4.2W
PS2……………………..18-48 VAC / 10-72 VDC @ 2.5W max 4.2W
|Relay Output:||Two 5 Amp Form A relays and Two 10 Amp Form C relays|
|Operating Temp.:||0 to 60°C|
|Storage Temp:||–20°C to 70°C|
|Relative Humidity:||95% (non condensing)|
|Case:||9/64 DIN (Bezel 36Wx144Hmm)|
|Case Depth:||Depth behind bezel (5.83") 148mm Plus (0.7”) 18mm for connectors|
|Weight:||9.5 oz., 12 oz when packed|