Over the last four decades Tabor Electronics has become a world-leader in the test and measurement industry. The company has earned global recognition for its highly skilled workforce and innovative engineering capabilities.
Today the company’s extensive product portfolio includes signal amplifiers, pulse, function and arbitrary waveform generators, waveform creation software and more, in various platforms, interfaces and frequency ranges. Technologically advanced, featuring the highest levels of performance, reliability, and most of all, price-competitiveness, Tabor’s products are sought after in a diverse array of applications.
Over the past decade Tabor has extended its global reach. With its headquarters located in Tel Hanan, Israel, Tabor maintains a worldwide distribution network and has become the partner of choice for over 50 major distributors and integrators throughout the globe.
The dynamic company, not content to rest on past accomplishments, is focusing considerable attention and resources to meet the future test and measurement challenges, while continuing to enhance our existing products. A reputation for dedication and dependability has allowed Tabor to become an innovative company often associated with much larger organizations.
Tabor has a full line of signal sources and signal amplifiers.
|Pulse Function Generators|
- Pulse Function Generators
Pulse Master Series
The Pulse Master is a Series of Single and Dual Channel Pulse/Waveform Generators that offers a complete array of pulse, standard, arbitrary, sequenced and modulated waveforms with unmatched performance, even compared to instruments designed to generate fewer types of signals. Its smart, compact, 2U 1/2 rack-width footprint allows designers and manufacturers to conserve substantial benchtop or rack space, while benefiting from high-performance, bandwidth, signal integrity, and reliability with the flexibility to adapt to a full spectrum of applications making the Pulse Master an important laboratory tool, both now and for many years to come.
50MHz Single-Channel PLL Function Generator
- Four instruments in one: Function, Pulse, Phase and Sweep Generators
- Popular output waveforms including sine, triangle, square, pulse and DC
- Control input is available for pulse width modulation AM, VCO, and FM
- Control inputs for FM, VCO, and AM modulation
- Auto calibration and built-in self diagnostics
50MHz Single-Channel PLL Pulse Function Generator
- Three instruments in one: Pulse Generator, Function Generator, and Phase Generator (PLL)
- Popular output waveforms including sine, triangle, square, pulse and ramp
- Pulse output waveforms include: normal pulse, fixed duty cycle pulse, and pulse complement
- Control input is available for pulse width modulation (PWM), AM, VCO, and FM
- Changing pulse levels in less than 6ns