Showing all 7 results
POWERSTAT Variable Transformers of the 10C-12C Series are offered in single and three phase manually operated assemblies.
POWERSTAT® Variable Transformers of the 1156D and 1256D Series are available in single and three phase, manually operated and motor-driven assemblies.
POWERSTAT® Variable Transformers of the 116C and 117C Series operate from 120 volt lines and 216C and 217C Series operate from 240 volt lines. All models feature POWERKOTE coils.
The flagship voltage control product offered by Superior Electric, POWERSTAT® Variable Transformers provide a simple, rugged method of controlling electrical voltage, current and power. They take in utility line voltage and provide continuously adjustable output voltage.
POWERSTAT® Variable Transformers of the 21-22 Series are of open construction and are primarily designed for back-of-panel mounting.
- 10 or 20 kA Surge Amp Capacity Protection per mode for DC use
- 20 or 40kA Surge Amp Capacity Protection per phase for AC use
- 15A and 30A models – Maximum Continuous Operating Current
- 1Ø, 2-Wire plus Ground, 24, 48, 120 and 250 Volt Models
- Ultra Compact, Fail-safe Design
- Dual Component-Level Fusing
- High-frequency Noise Filtering
- Hard-wired via Box Terminals
- LED Visual Protection Status
- 10-Year Warranty
- UL and cUL Recognized
Superior Electric offers an extensive line of voltage regulators as part of their WHR Series. WHR Series STABILINE® Automatic Voltage Regulators maintain constant voltage to your equipment, even when the input voltage and system load vary widely.