The Thermal Imaging IR Camera Model 1950 is equipped with infrared thermography detection technology that has become an indispensable means ensuring safety in industrial production. It is used in sectors of industry as diverse as metallurgy and steel-making, electric power, petroleum, automation, the exploitation of natural gas, and transportation, and in other committed professions such as fire-fighting and border surveillance. Infrared thermal imaging provides a real-time non-contact inspection method. This detection method does not require you to shut off power, shut down the machines or interrupt production. It can diagnose latent malfunctions in advance, and so forestall their occurrence and prevent production incidents. Thermal imaging is an innovative non-contact evaluation technique that is safe, reliable, and rapid.
AEMC Model 1950 – Thermal Imaging IR Camera
- Focus free imaging, automatic brightness control
- 320 x 240 pixel 2.8” color display
- Exceptional 13 hour battery life < 3ms
- Captures thermal & digital images simultaneously
- Programmable trigger & cursor, configurable emissivity table
Category: Portable & Handheld Instruments