The NEO PQA8000 reflects our understanding of power grid applications of today – the most complete and reliable mobile Analyzer you will find on the market. Multi-Touch, 4 hours mobile operation and complying with Power Quality Standards and Grid Codes your measurement application requires. Class A Power Quality Analyzer for measurements and analyses way beyond EN50160.
The only instruments in the world measuring Supraharmonic currents and voltages up to 500 kHz.
The NEO PQA7000 is the complete package mobile power quality analyzer. Featuring Multi-Touch, 6 hours mobile operation and complying with Power Quality Standards and Grid Codes your measurement application requires. Class A Power Quality Analyzer for measurements and analyses way beyond EN50160.
PQM-100 is based on a modular architecture, allowing combinations of one CPU module and up to 6 selected input modules into one device. The input modules are providing input signal isolation, filtering and A/D conversion. The CPU module is equipped with FPGA real-time controller for the calculation of all parameters and to provide all interfaces and data storage.
The PQM-200 is a computer-based Power Quality Monitor with up to 48 input channels. It combines functionalities of a Power Quality Monitor, Disturbance Recorder, Power Fault Recorder, Transient Recorder, Phasor Measurement Unit (PMU) and high precision energy meter. The input modules are fully-isolated (isolation voltage 6kV) and provide a synchronized sampling rate of 144 kS/s per channel and 24-bit resolution. An Automatic Anti-Aliasing filter together with extremely low-noise ensures signal quality and signal processing.
PQM-SCADA is the enterprise management software for Power Quality Analyzers and Disturbance Recorders. It is an easy-to-use software solution that allows the user to visualize live-data, historical data or reports. The multi-screen capability gives the user the ability to design their own visualization screens including the use of multiple monitors.
User-management with different access and security levels is integrated, including the option for your customers to view limited data.
Quality engineered energy submeters provides a simple robust solution for power monitoring, power quality analysis, kWh metering, system integration, controlling power distribution systems & other speciality applications.
- Revenue Grade 0.2 class accuracy
- Built-in BACnet-IP Protocol for integration with BAS and other monitoring and control systems
- BTL Listed for Smart Sensor (B-SS) and BACnet Smart Actuator (B-SA)
- Built-in mobile-friendly web server for real-time meter reading and configuration
- Secure access to meter via HTTPs encrypted webpage
- Backlight on-board LCD display
- Optional MODBUS RTU communications
- Optional digital and analog I/O
- Optional relay output
- Optional data logging
- Get optional alarm notification
- Standard DIN size for easy installation
- Six different models for different applications
- NEMA 4 rated tough and watertight design
- 3-Line LCD display with backlight
- Multiple current transformer options
- Class leading 5-year warranty
- Built-in MODBUS RTU (some models)
- Optional digital/analog I/O or PROFIBUS (some models)
- Optional DIN rail mount transducer (some models)
- Utility Revenue Grade Accuracy – IEC 62053-22 0.5s Class / ANSI C12.20 0.5 Class
- Multiple CT Input Options compatible with any CT: 5A/1A, 333mV, Flexible Rogowski Coil, 80/100/200mA
- 4 Channel current input including neutral current measurement
- Residual current measurement available
- 10-690Vac direct voltage input, fits all voltage rating system with one model
- RS-485 port built-in with Modbus-RTU and BACnet MS/TP, standard integration with most systems
- Standard Din-rail mount for ease-of-installation
- Compatible with both 50Hz and 60Hz systems
- Built-in energy pulse output and alarm output
- Optional relay output for alarm and remote control
- Tamper-proof design approved for revenue applications
- 18 channels for 18 single phase or 6 three phase circuits
- Revenue grade standard ANSI C12.20 class 0.5 and IEC 62053-22 class 0.5s
- External current transformers for retrofit applications
- Optional Direct Current input for new installation
- Built-in MODBUS RTU via RS485 for integration
- Built-in data logging for historical recording
- Over/under limit alarms for demand control
- Support protocols Modbus-TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS Post, FTP & SNTP
- Support 15-second interval datalogging and data post
- Supports FTP server built-in for datalogging storage and retrieval
- Support SNMP V2 and SNMP trap
- Built-in Ethernet and WiFi communication
- Secure and encrypted HTTPs Webserver for meter reading and configuration
- Two-tier user management system to provide efficient monitoring and access
- Optional free cloud-based metering data storage
- Factory pre-wired for fast, reliable installation
- Factory pre-configuration eliminates meter programming on-site
- Required accessory components all pre-installed
- Self-powered panel meter enclosure does not require separate power supply
- Durable enclosures provide high tolerance for external force
- Utility Revenue Grade Accuracy IEC 62053-22 0.5s Class / ANSI C12.20 0.5 Class
- Bi-directional Energy Metering
- Utility Revenue Grade Accuracy
- Field Configurable 5A/1A CT Input
- RS485 port Built-in with Modbus-RTU
- Standard Panel Mount 96mm DIN- Direct Retrofit
- Switch Status Monitoring and Controlling
- Energy Pulse Output
- 4-20mA Analog Transducer Output
- Over/Under Limit Alarm-triggered Relay Output
- Lowest Cost in the Same Class Guaranteed
The PowerPad® III Model 8333 is a three-phase power quality analyzer that is easy-to-use, compact and shock resistant. It enables technicians and engineers to measure and carry out diagnostics and power quality work on single- or three-phase networks. Three current and four voltage input terminals are provided. It is IEC 61000-4-30 Class B and safety rated to 600V CAT IV.
The PowerPad® III Model 8336 is a three-phase power quality analyzer that is easy-to-use, compact and shock resistant. It enables technicians and engineers to measure and carry out diagnostics and power quality work on one-, two- or three- phase networks. Five voltage and four current inputs are provided. It is IEC 61000-4-30 Class B and safety rated to 600V CAT IV.
- Power line and Input Channel: 3 CH Voltage, 4 CH for Current Clamp Probe
- Capture irregularities in your power system such as voltage sags, dips, swells and log them conveniently to RAM or an SD card
- Log up to 50th orders of harmonics
- Vector display for convenient tracking of voltage/current phase relationships
- Quickly and easily shift between setting up the unit or viewing logged variables and waveforms
- Sample Rate: 2MS/s
- Power Bandwidth: 0.1Hz-1 MHz
- Resolution: 16 bit
- Elements: 1-6
- Accuracy: 0.05%
- 8.4″ TFT LCD monitor