Found in 1989, Preen AC Power Corp. is a leader in power supply systems and has been developing products based on the core technology of Power Conversion. We boast one of the broadest power supply product lines, including AC Power Sources, DC Power Supplies, Renewable Energy Simulators, Line Conditioners and UPS.
|Regenerative AC Load|
- PEL Series
APS Regenerative AC E-Load
- Constant current (CC), constant resistance (CR) and constant power (CP) modes to simulate power factor from 0.3 to 1.0 (lead / lag)
- Recycles power back to grid with efficiency greater than 90%
- High power factor in grid connected side: up to 0.99
- Can be paralleled for larger capacity demands
- Three phase independent control to set voltage of each phase
- Adjustable parameters including PF, current, power, resistance etc.
- Touch screen display for easy operation
- Comprehensive protection includes overvoltage, overcurrent, overload, input under voltage and over temperature with over 20 corresponding error codes and event log for easier trouble shooting
- Standard RS485 communication interface
- Latest patented power module with high power density and swappable design for better reliability and serviceability
- Power: 60kVA
- Work mode: Constant current, Constant Resistance, Constant Power
The PEL Series is an AC electronic load with regenerative function. Traditional resistive AC loads waiste energy to heat and dissipation. PEL not only transfers energy back to the grid and reduces the energy consumption, but also provides more accurate control and measurement for load simulation. PEL employs the most advanced PWM rectification (active rectification) technology with four-quadrant operation and digital signal processor technology (DSP). It not only can simulate different load characteristics including resistance and inductive type, but also can feed energy back to the grid, which lowers energy consumption and improves carbon dioxide emissions.
Applications: Burn-in tests, production line and laboratory applications to replace the traditional resistive type AC load bank.