7441 Series- High Speed Electromechanical Predetermining Counter
3 Preset/3 Output/1 or 2 Relay Depending on Model
- Reliable operation at counting speeds to 1500/minute
- Underwriters Laboratories Recognized
- 5 figure count display and preset capability
- Models for AC and DC operation
- Compact size – 2" wide (50.8mm), 1" high (25.4mm)
- Rugged, high impact plastic and stainless steel case
- Unique preset interlock prevents accidental change
- Form C (SPDT) output contacts rated at 1 amp.
- Models available with electric remote-reset
- Convenient plug-in connector
When panel area is limited, and functional simplicity is a key concern, the Series 7441 may be the best predetermining counter for the job. It counts down from a user entered preset value. Upon reaching zero, an output switch is actuated. Manual or remote reset restores the switch and preset value to their original condition.
Setting a preset value into the Series 7441 is direct and easy, yet secured from unintentional change. Just press the reset button to its special latched position, then use the five digit-buttons to set the desired number on the display. If left latched, the reset button will automatically return to its normal position when the first count signal is received.