High-End Digital Resistance Meter —DISCONTINUED—
- High Speed
- Direct measurement as fast as 2.8 ms (or 4.8 ms when including a contact check prior to measurement)
- High Resolution (5.5 digits in model 755611)
- High Accuracy:
- model 755611: (+/-0.006% of reading + 3 digits)
- model 755601: (+/-0.015% of reading + 1 digit)
- Wide operating rangeability (1 Ohm range to 100 M Ohm range)
- Full remote controlability via the standard RS232C serial, or optional GP-IB interfaces
- Software based calibration
- Printer output of measurement, and statistical analysis resultss
- Advanced contact check function
- Check level and contact check time settings.
- Check time sufficient to ensure reliability.
- Monitoring of measured current even when measurement is in progress.
- Superior noise resistance based on floating input
Production line high-speed Resistance Meter for greater precision in resistor devices. Mobile computers, cellular phones and consumer electronics products are being made in increasingly smaller sizes and with more advanced features. The resistor devices used in these products also need to be smaller and more precise, while pricing is becoming more of an issue. At the same time, ISO9000 and other standards have made the maintenance of measurement instruments more important, and the globalization trend is leading companies to move more of their device production facilities offshore.
The 7556 Series of digital resistance meter was developed in light of these issues to meet the new requirements for resistor device production lines.
General Specifications :Range and Resolution
755601 (one year after calibration, at 23 ± 5°C)
755611 (1 year after calibration, at 23 ± 5°C)