High Precision Digital Thermometers & Thermo Collectors
Ideal for measurement,monitoring and management of temperature data records.
The simplicity of the TX10 Series allows for ease of use. For K, E, J, and T type thermocouples. Easy display switching between channels A and B.
- TX10-01(discontinued): Single channel Single-function with data hold function
- TX10-02(discontinued): Single channel Multifunction with data hold, internal memory, user-calibration and relative display function 51-segments bar graph display.
- TX10-03(discontinued) 2-channel Multifunction with data hold, internal memory, user-calibration and relative display function
The TM Series offers excellent data management functions:
- Collect up to 5000 data items with time-stamp, tag name and inspector name.
- Save 2 weeks continuous data logging with 1 minute interval, (up to 20000 data items, measuring interval is 1sec. to 24 hours.)
- Information on when , by whom and what is measured is saved along with the data.
- TM10 Thermo-Collector(discontinued): Thermistor type, 1-channel Measuring range: -30 to 200 deg.C (External thermistor) Features: Logging function, Built-in thermistor, Data management software
- TM20 Thermo-Collector(discontinued): Thermocouple type (K, J, E, T), 2-channel Measuring range: -200 to 1,370 deg.C (Type K) Features: Logging function, User calibration function, Analog signal input, Data management software