Yokogawa MY40 Testeurs d’isolement numériques – discontinué
- 1 year warranty
- Digital model with 4 voltage/resistance rating Multifunction
- Insulation resistance: measure AC V and conductor resistance
- Insulation test mode: Comparator, memory, auto-hold and discharge function
- All test modes: Live-line alarm (Exchange AC voltage measurement)
- Easy to view, function-free display
- Double-action safety mechanism
|Order YOKOGAWA TMI Products on-line|
4 ratings, Digital type Rating: 125V/200MΩ, 250V/200MΩ, 500V/2000MΩ, 1000V/2000MΩ Features: Automatic discharge function, Live-line alarm, Comparator, Internal memory, AC Voltage measurement
|Model||Rating||Measuring Range||AC Voltage Measuring Range|
|MY40-01||125V/200MΩ||0 to .0199MΩ .0200 to 20.00MΩ* 20.01 to 200.0MΩ||0 to 600V|
|250V/200MΩ||0 to .0499MΩ .0500 to 20.00MΩ* 20.01 to 200.0MΩ|
|500V/2000Ω||0 to 0.999MΩ 1.000 to 500MΩ* 501 to 2000MΩ|
|1000V/2000Ω||0 to 1.999MΩ 2.000 to 1000MΩ* 1001 to 2000MΩ|
- Display: 3 1/2-digit LCD; 4000 count; backlight-illuminated; logarithmic bar graph; extension bar graph-no fluctuations, as the display shows the digit of a reading in the order in which each digit settles.
- Comparator function: The MY40 alerts you by turning on the LOW symbol and sounding the buzzer if the measured value is smaller than reference value. You can allocate as many as three user-defined reference values to each rating. The factory-set defaults are 0.1MΩ, 0.2MΩ, and 0.4MΩ.
- Memory function: For each rating, you can save as many as 20 measurements at desired memory address numbers.
- Automatic discharge function: The MY40 automatically begins discharge when you turn off the MEAN switch. You can monitor the state of discharge by checking the bar graph and make sure discharge is complete by checking that the segment bar disappear.
- High-voltage indicators: The high-voltage symbol and LED lamp come on to alert you when the MY40 is in insulation testing mode or if any voltage remains to be discharged.
- Live-line alarm: If you apply an AC voltage of approximately 40V or higher across the input terminals, the MY40 alerts you by blinking the LED lamp and sounding buzzer.
- Overrange input alarm: If the voltage being measured exceeds 600V during AC voltage measurement, the MY40 alerts you by flashing the Maximum Value indicator and sounding the buzzer.
- Auto-hold function: The tester retains the measured resistance for approximately 5 seconds after the MEAS switch is turned off.
- Dimensions: 125 (W) x 103 (H) x 53 (D) (mm), excluding protrusions
- Weight: 420 g (main unit and batteries only, excluding accessories)
- Batteries: Four AA (R6P) batteries
Downloads: General Specifications