TY710 True RMS, Digital Multimeters
4.5-digit, 50,000-count dual display RMS meter with a 51-segment bar graph with user calibration feature
- Basic accuracy 0.020%
- True RMS measurement
- New Functions for Electronic and Industrial Use
- Simultaneous measurement and display of DC and AC
- Switchable RMS/MEAN detection
- Low-pass Filter (LPF)
- AC50mV range
- Full Support for Data Management
- A large-capacity logging-mode memory
- USB communication, application software
- DC voltage • AC voltage • DCV+ACV • DC current • AC current • DCA+ACA • Resistance •Frequency • Temperature • Capacitance • Duty cycle • Decibel calculation • Continuity check• Diode test • Data hold/auto • Range hold • Maximum/minimum/average values • Resistance • Capacitance zero • Relative and percentage value calculation • Manual-mode memory • Logging-mode memory • Auto power off
The TY710 is Yokogawa’s top of the line Digital Multimeter series. It comes with a basic 0.020% accuracy, 4.5-digit (50,000-count dual display, 51-segment bar graph display), RMS type Measurement and standard functions. The TY710’s user calibration function provides improved operation efficiency and cost reduction, by assuring consistent and accurate readings.
The current terminals have terminal shutters that prevent erroneous setting of the measurement function and lead wire connections resulting from operational errors. The terminal shutters open and close according to the function switch position.
Full Support for Data Management
Two memory modes
The optional communication package sold separately (Model 92015) allows you to connect to a PC for transmitting large amounts of data that cannot be saved in the DMM internal memory.
Relative and percentage value computation
Can display the measured values as the values relative to a reference value (defined by the REL key; even after data hold) or as the percentages of the reference value.
Duty ratio (%) measurement
Displays the duty ratio of a pulse waveform:
Measures RMS of a waveform in which ripple waveforms are superimposed on a direct current.
Automatically hold the data measured when the test leads are disconnected from the measured object, thus freeing both hands for performing reliable measurement.
Allows recording of minimum, maximum and average values along with their respective times (time passed since the start of measurement)
Computes the logarithm of an alternating current, and uses it together with the relative value computation to display the relative value. You can select the standard resistance according to the application, such as audio or communication circuit signal measurement.
Closed Case Calibration
User calibration function
The TY series, simply performing special operations via front panel allows for quick and reliable adjustment. In addition, the series allows for one-touch adjustment of AC voltage- and AC current-to-frequency characteristics. The user calibration function leads to improved operation efficiency and cost reduction.
Conforms to EN61010-1 safety standard
Conforms to measurement category 1000 V AC/DC, CAT Ⅲ and 600 V
AC/DC, CAT Ⅳ