TY530 True RMS, Digital Multimeters
3.5-digit, 6,000-count true RMS meter with a 31-segment bar graph with user calibration feature
- High Precision
- Basic accuracy 0.09%
- True RMS measurement
- Ensured Field Site Safety
- Safety shutters for preventing erroneous insertion of test leads
- New Functions for Yokogawa Middle Class DMMs
- Current direct reading function – using clamp sensor (optional)
- Low-pass Filter (LPF)
- Logging-mode memory for 1600 data
- USB communication (Optional communication package)
- Closed Case Calibration
- 3-year Warranty
- DC Voltage • AC voltage • DC current • AC current • Resistance • Frequency • Temperature • Capacitance • Continuity check • Diode test For AC voltage/current • RMS/MEAN detection can be switched • Low-pass filter can be switched on/off • Data hold/auto hold/range hold • Maximum/minimum/average values • Relative and percentage value calculation • Memory function • Communication function • Logging-mode memory • Auto power off
The TY530 is Yokogawa’s mid-line Digital Multimeter series. It comes with a basic 0.09% accuracy, 3.5-digit (6000-count dual display, 31-segment bar graph display), RMS type Measurement and standard functions: Voltage, Current, Resistance, Continuity Check, Diode Test, Frequency, Capacitance, Temperature, Logging-mode memory for 1600 data. The TY530′s user calibration function provides improved operation efficiency and cost reduction, by assuring consistent and accurate readings.
The current terminals have terminal shutters that prevent erroneous setting of the measurement function and lead wire connections resulting from operational errors. The terminal shutters open and close according to the function switch position.
Full Support for Data Management
Two memory modes
The optional communication package*1 sold separately (Model 92015) allows you to connect to a PC for transmitting large amounts of data that cannot be saved in the DMM internal memory.
Direct reading of various sensor output signals
The DMM can directly read the various sensor output signals (mV DC/AC) at any scaling. The units can be changed (16 units are available). Output signal and scaled value are simultaneously displayed.
Closed Case Calibration
User calibration function
The TY series, simply performing special operations via front panel allows for quick and reliable adjustment. In addition, the series allows for one-touch adjustment of AC voltage- and AC current-to-frequency characteristics. The user calibration function leads to improved operation efficiency and cost reduction.
Conforms to EN61010-1 safety standard
Conforms to measurement category 1000 V AC/DC, CAT Ⅲ and 600 V
AC/DC, CAT Ⅳ