TY520 Digital Multimeters
3.5-digit, 6,000-count display RMS meter with a 31-segment bar graph with user calibration feature
- High Precision
- Basic accuracy 0.09%
- True RMS measurement
- Ensured Field Site Safety
- Safety shutters preventing erroneous insertion of leads
- New Functions for Yokogawa Middle Class DMMs
- Current direct reading function
clamp sensor (optional)
- Low-pass Filter (LPF)
- Logging-mode memory for 1600 data
- USB communication (Optional communication package)
- Closed Case Calibration
- DC Voltage • AC voltage • DC current • AC current • Resistance • Frequency • Temperature • Capacitance • Continuity check • Diode test For AC voltage/current • Low-pass filter can be switched on/off • Data hold/auto hold/range hold • Relative and percentage value calculation • Auto power off
Yokogawa’s TY520 Digital Multimeter is a 3.5-digit (6000-count dual display, 31-segment bar graph display), RMS type meter. The TY520 measurement Functions are: Voltage, Current, Resistance, Continuity Check, Diode Test, Frequency, Capacitance, and Temperature. Basic features of the TY520 include: Category IV 600V, Category III 1000V, USB Communication function, Closed Case Calibration (User calibration function).
Full Support for Data Management
The optional communication package sold separately (Model 92015) allows you to connect to a PC for transmitting large amounts of data that cannot be saved in the DMM internal memory.
Direct reading of various sensor output signals
The DMM can directly read the various sensor output signals (mV DC/AC) at any scaling. The units can be changed (16 units are available). Output signal and scaled value are simultaneously displayed.
Closed Case Calibration
User calibration function
The TY series, simply performing special operations via front panel allows for quick and reliable adjustment. In addition, the series allows for one-touch adjustment of AC voltage- and AC current-to-frequency characteristics. The user calibration function leads to improved operation efficiency and cost reduction.
Conforms to EN61010-1 safety standard
Conforms to measurement category 1000 V AC/DC, CAT Ⅲ and 600 V
AC/DC, CAT Ⅳ