- Reset or non-reset models available
- Window mount models available
- Units meet ANSI spec C39.1
- Units meet UL file #E44857 and CSA
- 6 digit counters read in hours, tenths of hours, minutes and tenths of minutes
- Weather resistant
- 2-1/2″ and 3-1/2″ Big Look models
- 2-1/2″ and 3-1/2″ round and square models
- Conduit case models available
- Proven design
- Accuracy: Matches frequency control of power system
- Input: 120, 208, 240, 480 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz
- Optional 3 stud mounting is available on 31⁄2″
- Complete interchangeability physically and electrically with most GE Types 235 and 236 models
- Control room applications
- Manufacturing environment
- Ideal for adverse (dusty) environments or severe applications, meets UL-1437 or IEC 144 or IP54
- Ideal for OEM and Retrofit applications
The Y Series (hour meters) are non-resetable Elapsed time meters designed to monitor operating time, warranty periods and maintenance intervals on electrically driven machines and devices. Examples are business machines, compressors, power drives, generators, battery operated vehicles, electric furnaces, refrigeration equipment, farm and industrial machinery. In many cases, the operating environment is quite harsh. The Y Series hour meters offer a high degree of protection against dust and moisture and wide operating temperature range. With a measurement range of 0 to 99,999.99 hours for AC meters and 0 to 999,999.9 hours for DC meters.
|Model: Yokogawa Y Series, non-resetable
||5 integers, 2 decimals – AC
6 integers, 1 decimal -DC
||± 0.02% -AC
± 0.002% -DC
||1/100 hour ( 36sec )-AC
1/10 hour ( 6min )-DC
||50m/s2, 10…150Hz IEC 68-2-6
||490m/s2, 11ms IEC 68-2-27
||Type 240 elapsed-time meters are recognized under the Component Program of Underwriters’ Laboratories. (UL File #E44857) & CSA
||DC-24V, 120V, 230V,240V, 400V (± 10%)
AC-6-30V, 10-80V, 110V (± 10%)
||TS(square) IP65-front face, IP20-terminals
TR(round) IP67-front face, IP00-terminals
||Dust tight, metal shielding case
Stackable flush on all sides
||black with clear viewing lens, and printed “h”
||1500 VRMS for 1-1/2” and 2-1/2” sizes. 2600 VRMS for 3-1/2” size.
||1800 VRMS Hi-pot.
||Operating at 120, 208, 240 or 480 volts AC, will pass Hi-pot of 2000 VRMS for one minute.
||3 Watts typical.
||Telechron, Model S-1.
||-13°F…+176°F ( -25°C…+80°C -AC)
-4°F…+158°F ( -20°C…+70°C )-DC
||-40°F…+176°F ( -40°C…+80°C) -AC
-13°F…+158°F ( -25°C…+70°C ) -DC
||95% (non condensing)
||77…131°F ( 25…55°C ), 95% relative humidity, 6 cycles IEC 68-2-30
||Flat Pin 6.3×0.8mm with screw terminal
||A=aluminum clamp, G=Retainer, D=DIN rail, F=Snap fastener, C=anti-vibration rubber
||A=aluminum clamp, C=anti-vibration rubber 80mm dia., H=3 screw mtg. on 64.3mm dia.
||52x52mm (2.05″ sq),
72x72mm (2.83″ sq)