- Reset or non-reset models available
- Window mount models available
- Units meet ANSI spec C39.1
- Units meet UL file #E44857 and CSA
- Conduit Cased NEMA4X and IP66
- 6 digit counters read in hours, tenths of hours, minutes and tenths of minutes
- Weather resistant
- 2-1/2" and 3-1/2" Big Look models
- 2-1/2" and 3-1/2" round and square models
- Conduit case models available
- Proven design
- Accuracy: Matches frequency control of power system
- Input: 120, 208, 240, 480 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz
- Optional 3 stud mounting is available on 31⁄2"
- Complete interchangeability physically and electrically with most GE Types 235 and 236 models
- Standard panel applications
- Manufacturing environment
- Ideal for adverse (dusty) environments or severe applications,
conforms to:UL-1437 , IEC 144 or IP54
- Ideal for OEM and Retrofit applications
Yokogawa offers a complete line of panel devices which match the frequency of the power system. These 6 digit counters are available in a variety of sizes and accurately measure hours, 1/10ths of hours, minutes and 1/10ths of minutes. All 240 series elapsed time meters are available to operate on 120 or 240 volts AC and are recognized under the component program of Underwriters Laboratories. All non reset units are weather resistant and may be ordered with 3 stud or 4 stud mounting. Reset or non-reset models are available.
|Model: Yokogawa 240 series
||6-digit counter in 5⁄32” high hours
and tenths of hours or minutes and tenths of
||Matches frequency control of
|| Meets ANSI Specification
||Type 240 elapsed-time meters are recognized
under the Component Program of
(UL File #E44857)
|| All Type 240 models available
to operate on 120 or 208/240 or 480 volts AC,
50 or 60 Hertz.
||All non-reset Type 240 models are
weather resistant. Sealed window and no through
screw holes for flange or back-of-panel
mounting protect motor, counter, and
gearing from rain or panel wash-down.
Dust tight, metal shielding case
Stackable flush on all sides
||Gasketed, Clear plastic
|| 1500 VRMS for 1-1/2” and 2-1/2” sizes. 2600 VRMS for 3-1/2” size.
|| 1800 VRMS Hi-pot.
Operating at 120, 208, 240
or 480 volts AC, will pass Hi-pot of 2000 VRMS
for one minute.
||3 Watts typical.
||Telechron, Model S-1.
|| 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
||-10 to 50°C (14 to 50°F)
||95% (non condensing)
|| Included with meter