- 250 degree scale deflection
- LED illuminated versions available in Red, White
- DC Meters accurate to within ±1% of full scale
- AC Meters accurate to within ±1.5% of full scale
- Tracking: ± 1 1/2% DC; ± 2% AC ; vertical mounting
- Repeatability: ± 0.5% DC
- Size: 3 1/4W" x 3 1/4L" x 4" D
- Shock resistant Pivot and jewel movement
- UL, CSA and IP54 splash proof models available
- In Accordance to ANSI C39.1
- Yokogawa provides a full range of 250° deflection Switchboard meters including:
- AC & DC Voltmeters
- AC & DC Ammeters, shunt rated or self contained
- Expanded scale meters
- Frequency Meters
- Watts, Vars, Unbalanced Power Factor supplied with external transducer
- Optional LED Illumination
- Control room applications
- Manufacturing environment
- Ideal for adverse (dusty) environments or severe applications, meets UL-1437 or IEC 144 or IP54
- Ideal for OEM and Retrofit applications
Yokogawa Mini-Switchboard meters combine the same accuracy and repeatability as the larger 103 series in a case 1/2 the size. They are fully insulated, and housed in a space-efficient case that make the most of behind-panel space.
|Model: Yokogawa 2180 Mini Switchboard meters
||Customized to any scaling desired, from linear to specialized Cos Ø, square root distributions, with color applications for visual emphasis and to any desired engineering unit.
||±1.5% of full scale
|Rectifier Type Meters:
||±2% of full scale
|Expanded Scale Voltmeters:
|| 0.3% of mid-scale
||± .15Hz @45-55Hz and 55-65Hz, ±0.093Hz @
58-62Hz, ±1.5Hz @350-450Hz
|Position of use:
|| Vertical (scale) standard
or to specified angle or position
|Full scale deflection angle:
|Full scale length:
platform type 2 piece scale with
graduations on the outer scale; numerals and legends on the inner
Single scale for illuminated versions
||Proven, shock resistant Taut Band
||ABS Resin plastic case
||Methacrylic acid resin with antistatic processing on both sides.
Standard color . . . Black (Munsell N. 1.5/0)
|| phenol resin material.
|| 5mm dia.
||5mm dia. (nut type)
||2,600 V AC for one minute between electric circuit
|| Voltmeter and potential coils-1.2 x rating (continuous).
AC Ammeters- 2 x rating (continuous), and 10 x rating for one second.
Current coils (other than ammeters) 1.5 x rating (continuous), and 10 x
rating for one second.
||Approximately 2.5 seconds
|| 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
||-10 to 50°C (14 to 50°F)
|Extreme temperature range:
||-20°C to 65°C (-4 to 149°F)
Tropicalized or IP54 sealed units available
||95% (non condensing)
||3.25" X 3.25 "