- Features analog and digital display to provide the ultimate in readability of power and control parameters.
- A drop-in replacement for upgrade of existing control and switchgear panels.
- Digital and Analog ( two in one ) Switchboard meter
- Rugged switchboard style case and IP54 rated cover
- Choice of high-intensity LED digital displays with high reliability analog movements
IIII [+] Read More
- Digital Meter
- Choice of high-intensity LED digital displays with high reliability analog movements.
- 3 1/2 digit display for indication (±1999 counts)
- Accuracy of: AC ±0.1% of reading ±3 counts. DC ± 2 counts
- Standard models for AC or DC voltage and current, with custom scales and legends available as options.
- Analog Meter
- 220 degree scale deflection
- Built-in Transducer for scaling linearization
- Linear scaling allows product flexibility
- Meters accurate to within ±1% of full scale
- Tracking: ± 1 1/2% DC; ± 2% AC ; vertical mounting
- Repeatability: ± 0.5% DC and rectifier type
- Water tight construction
- Shock resistant Pivot and jewel movement
- Rugged switchboard style case UL, CSA and IP54 splash proof rated
- In Accordance to ANSI C39.1
- Control room and switchgear panel applications
- Ideal for applications that require quick visual scan of possible alarm situations and digital accuracy
- Ideal for adverse (dusty) environments or severe applications, meets UL-1437, IEC 144 or IP54
- Ideal for OEM and Retrofit applications
Dual-Vue switchboard meters are combination Digital/Analog indicating instruments. They can be configured to accept ACV, ACA, DCV, or DCA input. Both the digital and analog displays can be modified to represent virtually any scaling or engineering units as required. The unit is contained in a 4 1/4” Switchboard housing. It utilizes a taut band moving element and a 0.56”, 3 1/2 digit display for indication (+ or – 1999 counts).
|Model: Yokogawa 103 Dual View (Analog / Digital Switchboard Meter)
||Digital: 3 1/2 digit, 7 segment display 0.56” (14.2mm) digit
height. Red, blue or green LED. Negative Polarity indicator.
Selectable decimal point settings. Update rate is 2.5
times/second. Response time less than 1 second (0-90%)
||AC +/-0.1% of reading +/-3 counts.
DC +/- 2 counts
|| 200ppm/°C of full scale for digital display. Less than 1%
additional analog display error over operating temperature range.
|Long Term Stability:
|| +/-2 counts (digital), +/-0.8% (analog)
|Warm Up time:
|| 10 minutes
||120V +/-15% standard ; optional 240V +/15%
||50/60Hz +/- 2Hz (48Hzto 62Hz)Burden:<3.5VA
||Customized to any scaling desired, from linear to specialized Cos Ø, square root distributions, with color applications for visual emphasis and to any desired engineering unit.
||±1.0% of full scale basic accuracy class.
|Rectifier Type Meters:
||±1.5% @ 25°C calibrated to sine wave.
|Expanded Scale Voltmeters:
|| 0.3% of mid-scale
||± .15Hz @45-55Hz and 55-65Hz, ±0.093Hz @
58-62Hz, ±1.5Hz @350-450Hz
|Position of use:
|| Vertical (scale) standard
or to specified angle or position
|Full scale deflection angle:
|Full scale length:
Single, flat scale
||Proven, shock resistant Taut Band
||All AB/DB switchboard instruments have drawn steel case with
zinc chromate coating except AB/DB40 plastic case version which is ABS plastic.
||Gasketed cover to prevent contaminant ingress, polycarbonate-UL94V-0 cover and window.
|| phenol resin material.
|| 1/4” x 28 thread.
|| 10-32 thread.
||2300VAC for 1 minute between the electrical circuit and mounting
|| Voltmeter and potential coils-1.2 x rating (continuous).
AC Ammeters- 2 x rating (continuous), and 10 x rating for one second.
Current coils (other than ammeters) 1.5 x rating (continuous), and 10 x
rating for one second.
||Approximately 2.5 seconds
|| 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
||-10 to 50°C (14 to 50°F)
|Extreme temperature range:
-20°C to 65°C (-4 to 149°F)
Tropicalized or IP54 sealed units available
||95% (non condensing)
||4.33" X 4.33"
|Cut out Diameter
||1.688" from mid-line (Hor. & Vert.)
3.375" between studs (Hor. & Vert.)