- 250 degree scale deflection
- Built-in Transducer for scaling linearization
- Linear scaling allows product flexibility
- LED Illuminated Versions available
- Meters accurate to within ±1% of full scale
- Water tight construction
- ± 2% AC – rectifier type – low voltage only (60 Hz sine wave)
- AC (transducer driven ±1% of full scale)
- Tracking: ± 1 1/2% DC; ± 2% AC ; vertical mounting
- Repeatability: ± 0.5% DC and rectifier type
- Shock resistant Pivot and jewel movement
- UL, CSA and IP54 splash proof models available
- In Accordance to ANSI C39.1
- Optional LED Illumination
IIII [+] Models available
- AC & DC Voltmeters
- AC & DC Ammeters, shunt rated or self contained
- Expanded scale meters
- Frequency Meters
- Power Factor Meters
- Watts & Var Meters
- Temperature Indicators
- Tachometer indicators
- Specialized Hybrid meters ( digital and analog Displays )
- RTD Temperature
- Oil rigs, Control rooms, switchgear panel applications, boats or when visibility and readability is of prime importance
- Ideal for adverse (dusty) environments
- Rugged Movement ideal for rough environments
Yokogawa Corporation of America is a world leader in switchboard metering devices. As a global
manufacturer of meter products for over 75 years, we are able to incorporate decades of experience into the design and development of this high quality product.
All Yokogawa AB/DB16 switchboards are UL/CSA recognized and are typically accurate to within ±1% of full scale. The 121 series offers interchangeable 250 degree linear scales with large numerals that provide greater resolution and make it easier to read values.
| Model: Yokogawa AB-16 and DB-16 (121 Series) 8 1/2" Switchboard Meter
||Customized to any scaling desired, from linear to specialized Cos Ø, square root distributions, with color applications for visual emphasis and to any desired engineering unit.
||±1.0% of full scale
||±1.5% of full scale
|Position of use:
|| Vertical (scale) standard
or to specified angle or position
|Full scale deflection angle:
|Full scale length:
||1 piece stepped scale with graduations on the outer edge; numerals and legends on the inner scale.
||High vibration Pivot and Jewel
||All AB/DB switchboard instruments have drawn steel case with zinc chromate coating except AB/DB40 plastic case version which is ABS plastic.
||Gasketed cover to prevent contaminant ingress, metal cover with polycarbonate window.
|| phenol resin material.
|| 1/4” x 28 thread.
|| 10-32 thread.
||4000 VAC for 1 minute (case to input terminals)
|| Voltmeter and potential coils-1.2 x rating (continuous).
AC Ammeters- 2 x rating (continuous), and 10 x rating for one second.
Current coils (other than ammeters) 1.5 x rating (continuous), and 10 x rating for one second.
||Approximately 2.5 seconds
|| 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
||-10 to 50°C (14 to 50°F)
|Extreme temperature range:
-20°C to 65°C (-4 to 149°F)
Tropicalized or IP54 sealed units available
||95% (non condensing)
||83⁄4" X 83⁄4"
3.79" (4.89" with Studs)
+.84" for stud length
|Cut out Diameter
||2 Studs on bottom side of case
1.688" from mid-line of meter
3.375" between studs (Hor.)