- Units meet ANSI spec C39.1
- Units meet UL file #E44857 and CSA
- 6 digit counters read in hours, tenths of hours, minutes and tenths of minutes
- Weather resistant
- Reset or non-reset models available
- Conduit case models available
- Accuracy: Matches frequency control of power system
- Input: 120, 208, 240, 480 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz
- Control room applications
- Manufacturing environment
- Ideal for adverse (dusty) environments or severe applications, meets UL-1437 or IEC 144 or IP54
- Ideal for OEM and Retrofit applications
The 103-ETM uses the time-proven 240 elapsed time meter , housed in a 4.33" square weather-resistant case. It is designed for use with other switchboard instruments on electrical switchgear and control panels. It is UL/CSA recognized under file E 44857 and meets ANSI C39.1 . Accuracy of these AC hour meters match the frequency control
of your power system
|Model: Yokogawa 103 ETM: 4 1/2" Switchboard Elapsed time Meters
||6-digit counter in 5⁄32” high hours
and tenths of hours or minutes and tenths of
||Matches frequency control of
|| Meets ANSI Specification
||Type 103 elapsed-time meters are recognized under the Component Program of Underwriters’ Laboratories. (UL File #E44857) & CSA
|| All Type 103-800 models available to operate on 120 or 208/240 or 480 volts AC, 50 or 60 Hertz.
||All non-reset Type models are weather resistant. Sealed window and no through screw holes for flange or back-of-panel mounting protect motor, counter, and gearing from rain or panel wash-down.
||All AB/DB switchboard instruments have drawn steel case with zinc chromate coating except AB/DB40 plastic case version which is ABS plastic.
||Gasketed cover to prevent contaminant ingress, polycarbonate-UL94V-0 cover and window.
|| phenol resin material.
|| 1/4” x 28 thread.
|| 10-32 thread.
|| 1500 VRMS for 1-1/2” and 2-1/2” sizes. 2600 VRMS for 3-1/2” size.
|| 1800 VRMS Hi-pot., 2000VAC for 1 minute
||Operating at 120, 208, 240 or 480 volts AC, will pass Hi-pot of 2000 VRMS for one minute.
||3 Watts typical.
||Telechron, Model S-1.
|| 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
||-10 to 50°C (14 to 50°F)
||95% (non condensing)
|| Included with meter