- High Shock movement
- 250 degree scale deflection
- Built-in Transducer for scaling linearization
- Linear scaling allows product flexibility
- Meters accurate to within ±1% of full scale
- Watertight construction
- UL, CSA and IP54 splash proof models available
- ± 2% AC – rectifier type – low voltage only (60 Hz sine wave)
- AC (transducer driven ±1% of full scale)
- Tracking: ± 1 1/2% DC; ± 2% AC ; vertical mounting
- Repeatability: ± 0.5% DC and rectifier type
- Shock resistant Pivot and jewel movement
- In Accordance to ANSI C39.1
- Military, Marine, Railroad and off road applications
- Ideal for adverse (dusty) environments or severe applications, meets UL-1437 or IEC 144 or IP54
- Rugged, High Shock Movement ideal for rough environments
The 101 series (AB17 and DB17) are internally illuminated meters used primarily in high vibration applications such as railway locomotives and off-road applications. Ideal for load and speed indication, etc. They are suited for applications where scale lighting and high accuracy is required. The wide radius pivot and jewel movement ensure accuracy and stability in the toughest environments.
|Model: Yokogawa AB-17 High Vibration Switchboard Meter
||Customized to any scaling desired, from linear to specialized Cos Ø, square root distributions,
with color applications for visual emphasis and to any desired engineering unit.
||±1.0% of full scale
||±1.5% of full scale
|Position of use:
|| Vertical (scale) standard
or to specified angle or position
|Full scale deflection angle:
|Full scale length:
||One piece scale plate. Standard – reversed print
||High vibration Pivot and Jewel
||All AB/DB switchboard instruments have drawn steel case with zinc chromate coating except AB/DB40 plastic case version which is ABS plastic.
||Gasketed cover to prevent contaminant ingress, metal cover with polycarbonate window.
|| phenol resin material.
|| 1/4” x 28 thread.
|| 10-32 thread.
||4000 VAC for 1 minute (case to input terminals)
|| Voltmeter and potential coils-1.2 x rating (continuous).
AC Ammeters- 2 x rating (continuous), and 10 x rating for one second.
Current coils (other than ammeters) 1.5 x rating (continuous), and 10 x rating for one second.
||Approximately 2.5 seconds
|| 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
||-10 to 50°C (14 to 50°F)
|Extreme temperature range:
-20°C to 65°C (-4 to 149°F)
Tropicalized or IP54 sealed units available
||95% (non condensing)
||4.33" X 4.33"
+.84" for stud length
|Cut out Diameter
||2 Studs on bottom side of case
1.688" from mid-line of meter
3.375" between studs (Hor.)